Our client, a leading Financial Services Business, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for a Customer Service Co-Ordinator (6months FTC) to be at the front line of the customer base, making sure queries are resolved quickly and consistently across the team.
- Answering inbound calls from those requiring immediate status updates on their applications - both from Merchants and end-user customers.
- Offering technical support for our customers and internal Merchant team members.
- Careful handling of cancellations and escalation of potential fraud cases to neighbouring teams.
- Advising on correct proof of income and pushing forward to Credit Team for application decisions.
- Alongside the calls - the role will enable candidates to help customers on online chat which we intend to relaunch in a format which is bigger and better.
- The team will respond to email queries within SLA and KPIs - though some responses will be templated the job will require candidates to formalise well-written replies within the company guidelines.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be able to show a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Time management skills, with the ability to review, organise and prioritise.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and merchants over the phone and in writing, in a friendly, and professional manner.
- Confident in communicating at all levels and adjusting approach to suit the audience.
This is a full time, 6 Months FTC position working Monday-Friday. Position will be based in Basingstoke on a full time basis but currently working from home until the foreseeable future.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.