Our client, based in Hampshire, is currently hiring for an Customer Service Advisor to join a fantastic, growing business.
- Provide a prompt and comprehensive telephone response to all customer queries.
- Provide a prompt reply to all written customer correspondence.
- Communicate with the customer in a manner that is fair, clear and not misleading
- Take ownership of any queries that arise and ensure these are investigated.
- Refer queries as appropriate and ensure all queries are placed with the correct department.
- Identify a possible complaint case and strive to satisfy customer grievance promptly.
- Liaise with other departments within the Company to ensure optimum service for the borrower and to minimise risk for the Company.
- A mortgage lending and servicing background or professional services (ideally)
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results.
- Driven to provide excellent customer outcomes.
- Ability to work on own initiative& as member of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills & telephone manner.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 09:00am - 17:00pm
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.