Our client, a leading Financial Services Business, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for an Customer Collections Specialist. You will be responsible for working with customers whose accounts are due on the agreed date, and accounts that have fallen into arrears. You will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound customer calls and will use your excellent listening and negotiation skills to help them get back to their contractual arrangements or find a repayment option that fits their needs to help them to get back on track.
- Process inbound calls from customers collections and deal with these calls correctly and accurately with a high level of professionalism
- Process outbound calls to customers, contacting them for due and overdue accounts to negotiate prompt payment within defined timescales
- Establish payment plans for customers to ensure loans do not default
- Ensure all customer outcomes are within regulation and to the benefit of both the customer and the business
- Keep accurate record of all contact on main Collection Management Systems
- Arrears Collections and Recovery Call Centre experience (minimum 2 year)
- Experience and understanding of vulnerable customers
- Experience in collection call handling
- Experience within call centre setting
- Assertive and confident with telecommunications
- Understanding of Dialler system calling
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.