Our client, a global telecoms and technology business, based in Dublin, are hiring for a French Speaking Credit & Collections Specialist to support the collection and management of outstanding invoices for customers in France and other French speaking European countries.
- Handle inbound enquiries from customers in response to late payment reminders and make outgoing calls / emails to customers to chase for payment.
- Interface with sales teams, customer care, service management, billing and accounts receivable to resolve issues and reconcile accounts.
- Collection of outstanding invoices from customers within the agreed credit terms.
- Collection and resolution of aged debt items in order to reduce the DSO (Days Sales Outstanding).
- Develop existing business relationships both with external customers and throughout the organisation in order to resolve issues and maximise cash collection.
- Responsible for supporting queries through our internal query system to resolution, so that invoices are paid to terms and any credits due are raised in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in customer-facing role for corporate customers.
- Native French speaker
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication.
- Ability to operate in a busy, multi tasked and pressurised environment.
- Experience of working for a large multi-national company.
This is an immediate start Ltd Company/Umbrella contract role which will run for a minimum period of 6 months, with the potential to either extend up to 12 and 24 months, or become permanent, although this is not guaranteed.
In this position you would be responsible for paying all of you own relevant taxes and deductions in country.
This position is working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for consideration.