Our client, a global infrastructure, environmental company, based in London, is currently hiring for an Framework Contracts Manager.
- Communication with partners and Contracting Authority;
- Managing the operational procedures in place;
- Expert searches and selection and nomination of candidates for the offers in response to the issued Requests for Services, using all various approved databases and networks as appropriate;
- Conduct internal evaluations and selection of teams for the offers;
- Ensure the curricula vitae of nominated consultants are correctly formatted and respond appropriately to the Request;
- Negotiate terms and conditions with nominated consultants;
- Ensure and quality assure the preparation and furnishing of a competitive, high standard Organization and Methodology to be presented in offers through a combination of direct inputs and collation of technical inputs from external specialised consultants.
- Prepare full comprehensive financial offers for submission to the Clients;
- University degree (preferably Masters level) in a subject relevant to international development;
- Proven levels of professional experience to correspond to the advertised role;
- Proven track record In winning and successfully managing international development projects;
- Possessing similar experience to the advertised role, in managing Framework contracts and/or EC-financed technical assistance assignments at procurement and implementation stages, will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced commercial environment with serial deadlines;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Working knowledge of EU \procedures for external aid;
- Fluency in English; proficiency in French;
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.