Our client, a Pension Specialist, based in Middlesbrough, is currently hiring for Contact Centre Representatives to be the first point of contact for the company, answering incoming calls and solving any customer issues whilst provide brilliant customer service.
- Answering a large number of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Following "scripts" when handling different topics
- Keeping records of all conversation in the database
- Identifying the customers needs and provide solutions or alternatives
- Responding to customer emails
- Entering new customer information into the system
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Previous experience working in a call centre
- Knowledge of the pension industry is beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication skills, especially listening
- Good data entry and typing skills
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.15pm.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.