Our client, a leading Financial Services Business, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for a Complaints Handler. You will be responsible for ensuring that all complaints are administered, pro-actively investigated and resolved in accordance with regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Collate and compile complaint evidence.
- Identify the root cause of a complaint as part of fair and thorough complaint investigations, ensuring all complaint points are fully understood and responded to ensure that fair outcomes are achieved for each customer or merchant.
- Update the Complaints Management System providing a clear and concise audit trail.
- Reporting information internally and for customers and merchants, using MI and internal reporting tools, in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Actioning general complaint queries.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be able to show a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Time management skills, with the ability to review, organise and prioritise.
- Use all available sources of information, knowledge and investigative skills to fully explore complaints.
- Inquisitive mindset: the ability to evaluate evidence, and make a decision based on the evidence received.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and merchants over the phone and in writing, in a friendly, empathetic and professional manner.
- Confident in communicating at all levels and adjusting approach to suit the audience.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. Position will be based in Basingstoke on a full time basis but currently working from home until the foreseeable future.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.