Our client within the Financial Services sector, is currently hiring for a Customer Service Advisor - Arrears, to manage customer accounts through early identification of financial distress and successfully influence the outcome.
- Contact all customers where potential financial distress/hardship is identified and where direct debit payments fail
- Telephone or write to customer in arrears, establishing the customers circumstances and endeavour to reach a payment solution where possible
- Implement forbearance measures as early as possible
- Build and maintain the customer relationship whilst gathering information from the customer to aid negotiation of a sustainable payment plan
- Issuing the field agents with field visit requests when unable to contact the customer
- Financial Services experience is a MUST. It would be desirable if you have a experience working in the mortgage sector
- Previous experience working in a collections team
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results.
- Driven to provide excellent customer outcomes.
- Teamwork & Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent Interpersonal/ Communication skills & telephone manner.
- Confidence, determination, resilience & tenacity.
This is a full time, 12 months FTC position working Monday-Friday. Offices are based in Fleet but due to the circumstances it is a remote role for the foreseeable. Once we can go back to the office you will be expected to travel to the offices in Fleet.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.