Our client, a thought leader and market disrupter/changer in the mechanical engineering technology space, are currently hiring for a Chief Revenue Officer to form part of their transition from our start-up to our scale-up, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The CRO will lead the operational sales and marketing division playing a key part in delivering on the potential impact that the technologies. They will be responsible for delivering on ambitious targets whilst growing and developing a world class sales and marketing team.
- Grow, manage and develop a world class sales and marketing team
- Deliver on aggressive sales targets to create value and deliver impact
- Set strategic direction on sales and marketing plan
- Objectively demonstrate impact of marketing on sales
- Steer product/engineering teams strategically and objectively to deliver on customer value
- Develop technology road map hand in hand with engineering to deliver biggest impact and disruption
- Deliver on 'outcome' focused sales approach to facilitate the vision to disrupt the entire industry
- Develop relationships with key strategic customers across a range of industries
- Maintain and promote sales processes to deliver a digital division with a highly effective dashboard run on data led decisions
- Lead and deliver on an objective marketing strategy with feedback to ensure best spend for sales
- Analyse and recommend strategic expansion into foreign markets including options for distributors, subsidiaries, repair and overhaul
- Refine, grow and oversee direct sales through digital channels
- Extensive experience in leadership of sales and marketing teams and functions
- Technology-related marketing changing industry/and or product line experience
- Proven ability to lead and grow a team
- Track record on significant revenue growth
- Introduction of new products to market
- Strong understanding of sales, marketing and business processes and operations.
- Data-driven focus creating accountability for tangible business driven results
This is a full time, permanent employed position.
Occasional Global (US/Europe/Asia) travel required (Post-Covid).
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered