Our client, is a world leader in the technology industry, is currently recruiting a ISP Channel Sales Director In order to pursue its continuous and rapid growth in the French market
In collaboration with the ISP sales director, you will have the following missions:
- Follow the technology / business market trend on Broadband Gateways (Fiber, XDSL, 4G / 5G, etc.), IoT, Home WIFI, etc.
- Collaborate with the other teams of the Company to develop the products accordingly to meet and satisfy the needs of ISPs in France.
- Analyse the market and prepare Go-to-Market business plan to develop ISP channels in France.
- Develop and manage business with customer ISPs like Orange, SFR, BOUYGUES, etc., including carrying out customer visits, product presentation, contract negotiation etc.
- Collaborate with the team on forecasting and purchasing, product development, etc.
- Recruit and manage the Field Application Engineer to identify customer technology needs, track product testing, assess custom requests, debug, and support the business on product development, etc.
- Competitive intelligence and market potential analysis.
- Produce bi-weekly reports (objectives, budget, action and result, corrective actions, profitability etc.).
In order to match the position, we want the candidate to:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the procurement business of Home WIFI, Broadband Gateways with ISP (Orange, SFR, BOUYGUES, etc.) in France.
- Good knowledge of technology on products like Home WIFI and Broadband Gateways
- Very good teamwork spirit with good analytical and planning skills.
- Having a good mindset focused on results and the quality of work
- Fluency in English (Written and Verbal).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail and proactive.
This is a full-time position, please apply online to be considered.