Our client, a global Cyber Security company, are currently hiring for a Channel Account Manager to manage relationships and drive revenues through a number of tier 2 & 3 resellers.
- Build a collaborative business relationship with your reseller accounts.
- Work with key decision makers within each organisation to positively influence as required.
- Drive differentiation on an account level basis using your account management skills.
- Utilise the expertise of the wider business when required to tactically drive this differentiation.
- Understand all revenue generating opportunities within your accounts specifically, renewals revenue, cross/up sell opportunities, new business pipeline.
- Forecast revenue on a monthly basis.
- Experience of partner/channel sales or distribution experience, in the technology sector.
- Strong consultative selling and rapport building skills.
- Good commercial and technical awareness with the ability to adapt your style to drive differentiation.
- Polite and consultative approach at all levels of partner hierarchy.
- Flexibility to travel to various locations around the UK, sometimes at short notice.
This is a full time, permanent, position working Monday-Friday.
Regular UK travel required, which may include some overnight stays.
Our client offers excellent career progression and development opportunities.
Please apply online for consideration