Our client, a leading Financial Services Business, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for a Change Analyst to lead on a variety of transformation projects, from initiation to implementation.
- Lead requirements analysis and documentation for business, IT and Data design specifications
- Elicit requirements through document analysis, business processes, use cases, task and workflow analysis
- Facilitate requirements prioritisation based on business value
- Perform data analysis utilising appropriate tools as necessary
- Establish effective relationships with business areas, setting up appropriate working groups where necessary
- Keep stakeholders informed of project progress by providing regular updates
- Excellent communication skills to be able to present complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems in complex business processes
- Creation of Busines analysis templates, artefacts and processes
- Energetic, driven and committed to project success
- Comfortable in Identifying and raising opportunities for improvement
- Working in a Project environment (minimum 2 years)
- Understanding of Project methodologies e.g. Waterfall or Agile
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, full time. Currently working remote until the foreseeable.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.