Our client, a global SaaS company, based in Dublin, are currently hiring for a Business Operations Program & Project Manager to lead on strategically important and business critical sourcing projects working across multiple groups within the business.
- Own, drive and lead strategically important projects with and up to senior leadership stakeholders
- Provide deep project discipline in approach and direction
- Effective development of and lead all project communication channels, ensuring key decision making to all stakeholders through to VP level
- Work across multiple business groups and provide effective leadership to project stakeholders to ensure that timelines and quality is achieved
- Develop and maintain all applicable project documentation
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, manage dependencies and critical path deliverables impacting the project
- Manage multiple work streams and projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in relation to the overall deliverables.
- Support and lead the development and execution of various types of operational and strategic business initiatives and projects, which may include supplier engagement, process improvement and strategic facing projects
- Lead and contribute to process identification, development and process management
- Manage, control and own project data analysis and support teams on understanding data and implementing findings
- Be a liaison between business units on projects that have a multi-organization or business unit scope
- Proactively anticipate and work towards mitigating risks to project execution and/or stakeholder engagement
- Strong experience in telecoms or or related industry sourcing/procurement role
- Project Management accreditation, preferred PMI
- Ability to drive strategic results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures
- Proven record for managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and within budget
- Excellent presentation skills, including ability to create presentations using MS Power Point/Google Docs and experience presenting to all levels of an organisation
- A focus on strategy, operational processes and customer experience
This is an immediate start Ltd company/Umbrella contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend up to 24 months, or become permanent, although this is not guaranteed.
In this position you would be responsible for paying all of you own relevant taxes and deductions in country.
This position is working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for consideration.