Our client, a well-established company, based in Berkshire, are currently hiring for a Business Analyst to work with Project Managers to provide key analytical support and advice on both operational and technical processes.
- Preparing elicitation activities and validating requirements appropriate for stakeholders
- Developing stakeholders understanding of analysis practices to enable collaboration and change delivery
- Carrying out impact assessments to identify gaps in operating processes, functionality and operating models
- Assisting with the production of business cases to evaluate and understand the benefits of new initiatives driving project priorities
- Working with the IT department during functional system design and development process, ensuring requirements are met.
- Consulting with SME's to provide input and support to User Acceptance Testing, as well as educating and preparing end users for UAT cycles.
- Managing inconsistencies between requirements and solutions. Liaising with operations and L&D to provide input into training plans and material
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst role (minimum of 3 years)
- Experienced gain in a regulated financial services or related industry
- Experience in dealing with complex projects
- Previous client/customer relationship management is preferable but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This is a full time, contract position to start immediately and which will run until April 2021 with the potential of going permanent at the end of the contract.
Our client offers fantastic progression opportunities and excellent working conditions, including remote/home working.
Please apply online for consideration.