Our client, a global computer software company, are currently hiring for a Atlassian Engineer based in Belgium or France.
Responsibilities/ Daily requirements
- Analyzing customer's requirements, challenging those requirements
- Documenting the projects crisp and clear, well structured (in- and externally)
- Follow-up of your projects, we value direct and transparent communication
- Configuration onsite and remote of the Atlassian stack
- You have extensive hands-on experience with installing, upgrading, the maintenance and above all the configuration of the Atlassian stack
- Scripting skills for automation or functional purposes is a must
- You are communicative and very analytic, devops-like.
- You understand the 'be the change that you wish to see' concept
- Understand what it takes to deliver a well-executed project to fully satisfy (y)our customers
Should have strong understanding of:
Linux, Windows, Virtualization, VMWare, Cloud Computing, Docker
- Applications: Understanding of Issue trackers, wikis, continuous integration servers, source code control systems (GIT, Svn, …)
- Development: Java, Maven, Gradle, Scripting
- Concepts: Agile development methodologies, Configuration management, Devops, Business process modelling
This is a full time, remote, permanent employed position.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.