Our client a global IT services and solutions provider is looking for an Associate Supplier Manager to establish a supplier development programme within a designated supply base in order to sustain high supply chain performance, both operationally and commercially.
- Responsible for the overall onboarding and development of our suppliers and internal supply chain. Whilst there are core deliverables within the role, there is an underlying requirement for the employee to be aware of the ever-evolving environment and identify development areas that are of high importance to the success of a growing business.
- Support pricing decisions during the annual tender and throughout the year.
- Responsible for supplier improvement plans and holding suppliers accountable to deliver exceptional service levels.
- Manage and delegate supplier escalations to ensure successful resolution.
- Understand internal sales, operational and technical capabilities and build plans with the distribution team.
- At least 1 years' experience in a supplier management, purchasing, buyer or related role.
- Experience of successful development, negotiation & management of a supplier base.
- Knowledge of supplier evaluations and RFPs, relating to tender processes.
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast-paced environment while managing associated pressure.
- Possesses excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently.
Our client offers a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation with unrivalled progression opportunities, an excellent commission structure and a vibrant working environment.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday 9AM-6PM
Please apply online to be considered.