Our client, a nationally recognised company, based Portsmouth, is currently hiring an Assistant Management Accountant to assist with the monthly management accounts and annual Budget and Forecast process.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and balance sheets reconciliations
- Assisting in the coordination and compilation of the UK and Ireland monthly account packs
- Preparing and analysing monthly operational KPIs
- Reviewing and reporting on key financial data, reviewing variances against prior year and budget
- Being the first point of contact for queries in relation to account queries in the team
- Assisting in the preparation of annual bonus calculation and other ad-hoc projects when required
- Previous experience in a Finance/Accounts support position, ideally gained in a large company environment
- Finance related Degree, AAT Level 4 and/or CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part-Qualified preferred
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Good finance systems knowledge (SAP and/or Cognos would be advantageous)
- A confident communicator and team player with strong attention to detail
- Experience in using G Suite (including Google Sheets, Slides & Docs) preferred
This is an immediate start, contract position working Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week.
This contract is for 1 month with the potential to extend on an ongoing basis (although this is not guaranteed).
Pay rate - £13.42 per hour PAYE or £16.10 per hour Ltd company.
Please apply online to be considered.