Our client, a dynamic and fast growing computer software company is hiring for a Alliances Director to join the team in the US. You will be responsible for partner relationships and for growing partner revenues within the North American market. You will co-develop and deliver on an GSI partner strategy for the region.
- Manage all partner relationships across North America with specific knowledge and existing relationships of the global system integrators and MSFT.
- Utilize the partner management framework to transform tactical partner engagements into strategic relationships
- Establish and agreed upon plan with the partners to complete training programmes covering both technical and sales skillsets and monitor and report progress to the partner / internally
- Identify and promote partner marketing programmes and joint GTMs in region
- Develop and grow relationships with C-level partner executives
- Develop a local strategy for pipeline growth in an emerging region
- Solid understanding of global system integrators (GSIs) and software technology value propositions and business development strategies
- Ability to build partnerships, persuade, follow best practices, and operate across organizational boundaries in creating strategic partner relationships
- Ability to work and feel comfortable at board-level relationship management in large complex partnerships
- Demonstrated track record closing complex solution sales with a transaction value of $100,000-$1,000,000+
- Solid track record in software companies with a good level of tenure in one organization
- Excellent understanding of software solutions and value propositions to the business and Experience in building return on investment cases with customers and partners
- Experience selling solutions comprising of software, consulting, implementation and training services
This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday. This is a fully remote position with a team across the globe.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.