Our client, a leading IT business, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for an Account Manager to be responsible for uncovering and developing New Business, aswell as building relationships and upselling into existing customers, within the Public Sector space.
- Ownership of a sales target for nominated customer accounts.
- Achieve your personal margin target in both new and existing clients.
- Act as a primary point of contact for key customer procurement and engineering contacts.
- Tasked with developing the sales relationship with these contacts towards the goal of becoming a valued partner.
- Works with customer to understand their requirements and qualify opportunities for new sales.
- Drive additional Professional Services business into the nominated account by developing add on projects and solutions that meet the customer's requirements.
- This is a desk-based role but periodic face to face meetings will be required to maintain and develop relationships with key customer contacts
- Some previous experience of an internal sales or customer facing role
- A team focussed individual working towards the company strategy.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills.
- Some previous experience of Account Management.
- Understanding of the network and security technology vendor marketplace, would be desirable but not essential.
- Comfortable with presenting at all levels, training colleagues and also able to pitch to senior members of the Management team.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, full time. Currently working remote until the foreseeable.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.