Our client, a growing and ambitious advertising agency based in Windsor, is currently hiring for a Account Director, to be responsible owning the client brand plans and strategies, overseeing the day to day running of key client accounts, helping to shape agency responses to client briefs, and managing a team to traffic workflow through the agency and client review platforms.
You will be a motivated self-starter with the ability to inspire a team to exceed client expectations and grow the business.
- Oversee regular updates to account team and wider organization (Inc. creative dept) as necessary re. status of projects and workflows
- Oversee regular updates to agency/project partners re. status of projects, workflows, timelines and finances
- Oversee regular, timely updates to client teams on status of projects and workflows, outlining key actions and next steps and flagging issues/queries as appropriate etc.
- Proactively identify business opportunities, and follow up on leads flagged by junior members of the team
- Take lead on pitch and proposals, presenting back to client teams etc.
- Review and management of client comments and feedback - agreeing next steps and actions with account team and client team as necessary
- Lead on developing integrated strategies and brand plans - supporting clients across all touchpoints (i.e. Veeva CRM - CLM, VAE, Engage etc.)
- Identify where processes and ways of working within the agency and with clients could be improved or streamlined and help implement processes across agency and accounts
- Support management team with recruitment and onboarding of new account handling members
- 5-6 years agency or client-side experience essential - either as a senior account manager, marketing coordinator, associate brand manager
- Must have healthcare experience
- Must have worked across a range of therapy areas and with a demonstrated history delivering MCM tactical campaigns locally, internationally, globally
- Should have a history of leading on and delivering winning pitches and proposals
- Desirable to have line management experience and demonstrated history of mentoring and nurturing junior team etc.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. Remote working until August 2021 and after it will be 50/50 split, office and home working.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.